Sunday, 20 July 2014

WEEKENDER: July



This week we have had a superb time up in the Yorkshire Dales. We stayed in Richmond, a beautiful town with so much character. We got back after a round trip to the coast late on Thursday and have spent the time since just sitting watching films and catching up on our series recordings on Sky.

(We went to see How To Train Your Dragon 2, sounds like a horrific sequel to a kids film, is actually really, really amazing. We were laughing out loud, weeping and clenching our fists shouting 'yeeaahhh')

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photographs - I've never been to the Dales! I'll have to rectify that one day. I can't wait to see How to Train Your Dragon 2! I loved the first one.

    Thanks for your comment on my On My Shelf post - glad you like my book posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! If not the east side, the southern edge of the Dales is beautiful too - especially around Hebden Bridge. I love your book posts, I forget how much I like reading then someone talks about books and I fall back in love, so thank you!

      Delete
    2. Ps. HTTYD2 was so awesome. A sequel that matches the first film is always epic :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test