Friday, 1 August 2014

REVIEW: The cheap angle brush


A little while ago I posted about the Rimmel Gel liner and that it just didn't tickle my fancy as much as I'd hoped. Well, recently that's changed. If you visit that old post, you'll see the bush that it comes with is fairly small and fairly square. I really couldn't get it to work that way I wanted it to so pushed the product to the back of my makeup drawer.

Wilkinson's (good ol' Wilko's) have released a new range of cheap makeup tools. I saw this and thought of the gel. Glad I did really as it's opened my eyes (pun intended) to the possibilities that come with using a gel liner. Application time has halved, probably takes less time to do than when I use my trusty liquid liner, it's very easy to control where the liner is going and makes a flick a piece of proverbial piss.

This has revolutionised my eye wear and for the grand price of £1, it's well worth it.

2 comments:

  1. I've heard about the new Wilko's brushes and that they are quite good! If I ever buy a gel liner, I'll get this brush to use it with

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got the other brushes on my wishlist now and hopefully they'll perform as well as this one does. If you try any let me know how you get on!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test