Wednesday, 3 September 2014

LIFE: Gaining hobbies.


I go through so many phases of what I like to do. Sometimes it's gardening. Sometimes it's reading. Currently, I've started cross stitch again.

I have a love/hate relationship with all of my hobbies. I love them for about two weeks then that's it - focus elsewhere. Done.

I think I like sewing in green. It's a good colour. Easy to see. Cross stitch is so time consuming that it completely absorbs everything else that matters into itself. One wrong stitch and the world has caved in.

Amongst the other household revamps, I'll be creating a arty piece for our blank kitchen feature wall (not much of a feature wall at the moment, like). This is just one bit of that.

Be awesome when I'm finished. Hopefully, anyway.



1 comment:

  1. I do this too. One minute I'm all about cross stitch, the next it's gardening. It's probably why I never finish anything much.

    Nadia
    The Girl Who Looks Like a Cake

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test