Friday, 12 September 2014

REVIEW: Battle of the concealer


Collection Lasting Perfection - I have this in Fair. It's a little too light for me, but the next shade is a little too dark so the Fair does me good. It blends out well, especially over blemishes. Wouldn't use it under my eyes as it's too cakey for my likeing on those parts of my face.

Collection Illuminating Touch - This is a regular on my daily face. I'm not a great fan of the application brush, but a couple of twists get out enough product and lets me get it precisely where I want it before allowing me to pat it in with my fingers. Coverage is excellent and I use this as an allrounder.

Origins Plantscription - I've had this in two shades and both suit my skin for different areas. Currently I'm on the lighter of the two and it fits well with the rest of my fairly light makeup. It's superb for under the eyes and on smaller acne scars. Maybe not so great for long-time coverage of angry spots. The darker shade works better on my blemishes.

Revlon Colourstay - This is a nice creamy, peachy toned product, great for under the eyes to hide my dark circles. Quite a light, but buildable coverage. If you wanted, this would work as a light foundation. Good texture to it. Very similar to the Origins concealer, but for a fraction of the price. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test