Tuesday, 14 October 2014

REVIEW: Soap & Glory Archery Brow Pencil


I've seen and heard a lot about this, but spending over a fiver on any makeup pains me beyond belief so this has sat on the wishlist for quite some time.

I chose Blondshell as it was the lightest colour I could find. My brows are pretty pale considering my brown roots so this is a nice match to tie my face in with my hair (as you do).

I love the spoolie on this - soft, but still firm enough to tame those brows. And the feature to turn the pencil out rather than sharpen it manually means no waste and no mess in the bottom of the makeup bag.

Because, admit it, you don't collect up and carry your brow pencil shavings to the kitchen bin on a morning. Shoving them in the makeup bag is the best option that early on a weekday.

Despite the pain of parting with a whole eight English pounds (woe is me) I'm sold. This might well be going on the repurchase list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test