Monday, 20 October 2014

REVIEW: VO5 Nourish My Shine


I did that 'fling in the basket and forget what I bought' thing, again.

These we're a quid each at the time I bought them. They're still only £1.50 now. Boom. I'm actually really chuffed with the effect they have on my hair. It feels stronger, silkier and less frizzy. 

It claims to be the perfect start to heat protecting your hair and I competely agree. My hair usually looks a bit meh after a good straightening session, especially by the end of the day, and since using this my hair is still feelin' it.

It also smells delicious. So good in fact, that lads at work have noticed and commented. That's saying something for warehouse lads.

I literally have nothing bad to say at all. You will win with this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test