Thursday, 13 November 2014

REVIEW: Garnier Moisture Match Illuminating Light Lotion


I'm squeezing out the dregs of my last primer moisturiser combo product so as I went to get another tube, I spotted this and bashed it in the basket (well, tried to add it to the multitude of things already stretching my hand to full capacity before admitting defeat and getting a basket).

There are three things I really like about this product:

1. It's super light, but not so watery that it smears about too much and absorbs instantly. Like immediately after it's applied it's not sat on the skin. It means that it's got to be applied pretty fast, but for a five minute makeup routine it's awesome.

2. It smells clean. It's not an overly perfumed product, I instantly thought it smelt of cucumbers, but the packaging notified me it's a lemony scent. Go me and my nose for recognising smells. Not. Although I associate lemon smells with toilet cleaning products, this is softer and makes the product feel a lot more high end than it is.

3. It actually does what it says on the box. It's a good moisturiser, first and foremost, and it leaves a nice sheen to the skin making my dark-morning dullness instantly brighter and more alive.

It's also got an SPF of 20 which is more than I usually find beauty moisturisers to have and helps take my mind off little wrinkles now I'm hitting middle age (scoff!). 

Five out of five from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test