Sunday, 16 November 2014

REVIEW: Rimmel Lasting Finish Colour Blush


I have a weird relationship with blush due to having naturally crazy red cheeks anyway. I spend so much time getting rid of and covering the redness that to put some back on seems ridiculous.

However, after some long YouTube watching sessions I feel confident to start trying to relocate the redness to an area I'd be happy with. 

I had a good hard look at the aisles of Boots and Superdrug in order to make my selection and this colour appealed to me most. I chose the shade: Pink Rose as it's not too bright, or strong and has an earthy kind of tone to it. At home though, I discovered it's also quite shimmery which isn't something I really wanted, but have grown to really like.

The shimmer once on my cheeks looks less tarty and more glowy, which isn't something I expected on my skin - usually I look like a blow up doll whenever I try a product I'm not used to. Alongside my Bare Minerals Powder Foundation, my skin looks better than it has in years!

Prepare for a quite a loose powder straight from the pan, I started swirling and it covered my tabletop instantly. But, if you're a pro at applying already, this wouldn't go amiss by being added to your collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test