Thursday, 1 January 2015

Hello January



Hello 2015.
I've been waiting for you.

I love the first day of January. I love it like it's my birthday. A new beginning. A fresh start. Everyone feels rejuvenated and ready. It's awesome that almost everyone in the world feels pumped at the same time.

This year I have several ideas for how I want to be and what I want to do.

Some people sum it up in their 'Word of the Year', others in a list of 'Resolutions'. I suppose I'm a bit of both, but I call mine 'The Master Plan'.

(I'm a lover of Fantastic Mr Fox. The Wes Anderson version)

Over the coming year I'll share with you what my Master Plan consists of and what I'm doing to make it happen. I hope that I'll be dancing like a Meles Meles to Peteys song by Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. "The Master Plan" sounds super ominous: I love it.

    Sterling, XLeptodactylous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test