Thursday, 8 January 2015

REVIEW: Naked Basic Palette


I've never been able to bring myself to spend the money involved with purchasing a Naked palette so it was firmly on the Christmas wishlist. And I was lucky enough to receive it!

Stoked.

The pigment is just so. The size, just right. The blendability - awesome. I particularly love Faint. It works well on it's own all over the lid, or as a crease colour. As someone who can't draw for shit, this makes me feel like an artist.

Alongside my new ecotools kit (review coming shortly), I'm sorted!

4 comments:

  1. This has been on my wish-list FOREVER. And also never got to the point of actually buying it. Think I'm finally going to invest in one of these palettes. Thanks for the review! x kayleigh // mylittlejeans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Kayleigh, I have had this palette on my wishlist for ages! This is the second time I read a rave review for it in just a few days, so I think it's time to just give in and buy it :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definately a good purchase and worth the money!

      Delete
  3. This palette looks so nice! I've had the first Naked palette for about a year and it's all I use now - I love it! xx
    julie // northern rustication

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test