Friday, 30 January 2015

REVIEW: Olay Anti-Wrinkle Booster & Firming Serum



In a bid to look after my skin and body more inside and out, after entering the second quarter of life late last year, I'm starting early on the anti wrinkle treatment. Prevention is better than a cure! So they say, anyway.

First thing I like about this product is the smell. Smell is important when I'm smearing it around under my nose. It's a fresh, cucumbery type smell. One I really like. I adore the pump, a feature that I loved on the Olay primer I found last year

Secondly, the serum part makes the consistancy perfect for using as a primer for makeup. It smooths away any blemishes (and wrinkles) although I can't comment on any deep lines.

The only downer on this item is that I'll never be completely sure when it'll run out. On the primer bottle, I was able to hold it up to a light and get an idea of how many pumps were left. On this, because it's purple, I can't do that which is a bit of a bummer.

Overall though, I'm in love and have been using it daily for the past month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test