Friday, 13 February 2015

BAKE: White Chocolate Blondies


Since beginning to take pieces of apple to work to snack on, my sugar rushes have been on the back burner.  Cue Friday, cue these blondies. 

375g white chocolate
75g butter
3 eggs
125g sugar
150g self raising flour


Preheat the oven to about 180°C.
After the chocolate and the butter melt together in a pan on a low heat and has been stood aside for a moment to cool, beat the eggs and sugar together in a bowl. Then add the chocolate mix to the egg mixture as well as the flour.

Bash the whole thing in a lined baking tin. I used a shallow tray and it would have been better to use a smaller, deeper tin as the mix doesn't rise that much. Bake for about 20 minutes, until golden, but not too firm.

Fun fact: I'm allergic to chocolate cake. I think it's the coco powder that does it, but seeing as these have none of that in, I've been munching merrily away without being super sick.
I took this recipe from QuickCook Budget Meals - an epic book that everyone should buy and bake from.

2 comments:

  1. they sound incredible, thanks for sharing!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum !


    I am following you now :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test