Tuesday, 24 February 2015

LIFE: Feeling small


I am a naturally small person. 

I'm 5'4, have size 4 feet and any amount of biscuits I eat will not change my waist line.

The world has been my oyster. I felt like I could crush anyone that got in my way like I can stamp the life out of an ant. I could do anything I wanted, push any boundary, break any rule.

Until now.

I feel so small, insignificant, inconvenient. I feel like I don't fit. I feel like I don't help. I feel like everything I say is wrong, every thought backfires, every laugh sounds fake. 

Some things just don't fit at the moment. I don't know why. It's not pleasant.

When I think about it, and I mean really think about it, I don't think it's me at all. I think I'm a square peg for the round hole. I fit perfectly. Snugly. I am right. I can almost feel the boundaries breaking again. It is good. I am good.

And for all this feeling is worth, I am worth more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test