Wednesday, 4 February 2015

LIFE: MASTER PLAN SIDE C: 52 books in 52 weeks


I sort of jumped in over the month or so and bombarded you with what I was reading without really explaining what I'm doing.

52 books in 52 weeks is something I found out about through Bee, which I mentioned in my first review. She completed the challenge last year and it spurred me to think about reading more. I read maybe ten books last year and didn't really put any effort into my favourite hobby.

After a bit of research, 52 books in 52 weeks is something that has been around for the past few years and I'm so glad that the majority of people I follow on blogs or know out and about have decided that this year will be one that involves more books. I think I may have gone in deep with the target of fifty two considering some have targeted one a month or only(!) twenty six throughout the year!

I know that technically the rules involve reading one a week (running from Sunday to Saturday), but my goal is to just find time to read an accumulation of fifty two books by the 31st December, hopefully reaching four-ish a month. 

Despite my hopes to get fitter and healthier over the course of 2015, I think this goal will be the one I complete first, and with a giant smile on my face.

Will you read more this year? Have you already started? What is your favourite book?

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test