Wednesday, 11 March 2015

HOW TO: The Spring Face


A little haul for y'all.

On a recent trip to Superdrug (not my usual haunt, I have to say) I was taken aback by the sheer amount of deals on every shelf. So I bought a few bits. Well, a lot. This isn't all of it...

I was super excited to try out the Maybelline Eraser Eye concealer after reading a couple of reviews (here and here), but unfortunately the only shade available, and that I picked up, was the wrong colour. Damn! It's way too dark, though I also think way to orange. Not sure whether to try a lighter shade or not because of that.

The BB cream was a major impulse buy. Own brand things are usually a hit and miss, but I'm pleased with this purchase. Also a tad dark, it's easy to use a tiny bit to give a nice glow to the skin. I've been complimented several times since beginning to use this and at this time of year helps me not look like a snowman with my fair skin.

I've been on the lookout for a face moisturiser for a while. Not too greasy, not too light, I'm super picky when it comes to getting a bit of moisture back in my face. This fits the bill perfectly. The grapefruit scent is lovely and a good pick-me-up at the beginning of the day.

The MUA blush was only £1 and it's great because of that. It's a very loose powder so it's easy to pick up a bit too much, but also great to blend out again.

Finally, the Real Techniques Face Brush has been on the list for a while. Awesome for everything, nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test