Thursday, 19 March 2015

REVIEW: Rimmel Lasting Finish foundation


I never really realised, but I'm not a foundation person.

I'll slap on the concealer and watch it fade away over the following few hours, but foundation very rarely makes in into my regular regime.

Once I realised that, I went on a drugstore mission. The Rimmel Lasting Finish foundation stood out from the rest.  Instead of pink, this has a faun-y undertone to it, which is a nice change. Despite that it's not so cool that I look dead. Even though I bought the lightest shade. Win? yes, win.

It claims to be medium coverage and I'd agree with that. I don't need the usual lashings of concealer around my eyes to cover the circles. It's easy to blend about and build up if necessary, it has a glass bottle (ooh, upmarket) and a easy to use and clean pump. 

So far, so good.

And to be honest, it is all good. I can't find a negative of this product. The 25 hour lasting finish seems a little adventurous, but who really wears foundation for 25 hours on the trot?

2 comments:

  1. I've used Rimmel wake me up foundation for so long that I'm kind of thinking about trying this one next time I run out of foundation. I've heard great reviews on this!

    Evelin Kivi blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. never tried this foundation before but just might give this one a go..it sounds good <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test