Friday, 13 March 2015

REVIEW: Topshop Nailpolish



My hands cracked and split pretty bad this winter with my knuckles looking fairly beat up. To disguse the lack of hand cream involved in my daily routine, I've been raiding my box of nail polish.

Some of my favourites are from Topshop. You'd never have guessed that from the title, would you?

Although my ultimate favourite is a discontinued colour (Carry on Camping - a lovely vivid forest green, what I would call a true green) I've managed to try out a few of the others so here is my stash.

Clockwise from the top Blue:
Rumours & Lies
Jewel in the Crown
Too Good to be Blue
Nice n' Neutral
One Hot Minute

After reorganising my stash after taking the picture above I also found:
Fallen Leaf
Sketch
Late Show

Which is your favourite colour?


1 comment:

  1. Love the Rumours and lies one! Disappointed about the Carry on camping one !

    Evelin Kivi blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test