Wednesday, 29 April 2015

FOREVER REPURCHASED: Rimmel Exaggerate Eyeliner


As I was putting away my new bottle of Rimmel Exaggerate liquid eyeliner I realised that I still have two empties in there. Unsure as to how often I go through one of these, but I have ALWAYS had a bottle in the box, raring and ready to go.

It's a great sized nib, easy to make a thick or thin line with. The formula is great, a super blacker-than-black black. Easy to wash off at the end of the day. Easy to put on the waterline. Easy for everything.

I reckon I've used this particular brand of eyeliner for about ten years. If I was to pick a fault with it, it would be that it's a tad too easy to wash off (says me and my watery eyes), but for the most part it's particularly unfaultable.

It's hard to find a good eyeliner. One that does exactly what you want that's easy to use - this ticks all the boxes. Absolute, hands down win.

1 comment:

  1. I might try this one! loving your posts and I caught new word from you... weekender! so not cliche

    xx, elena // http://streetcrossers.wix.com/street-crossers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test