Thursday, 9 April 2015

LIFE: Organisation


I thought I was an organised person.

But, I'm not.

In an attempt to get a little more organisation on the go this year, I purchased a huge number of stationary items. I bought pencils, pens, highlighters, dairies, calendars, pencil cases, notebooks, planners. You name it, I got it.

It was a tad overwhelming, but labelling, listing and consequentially remembering stuff has been super fun. I have checklists, To Do lists, weekly goals, a schedule and a lot more time, it seems, than I ever thought I had.

I am happy with how everything is panning out.

The majority of things on the To Do list get checked off immediately. Those 2 minute jobs, done. Those annoying jobs (like cleaning the cat tray out) have become habit instead of a chore. It's awesome how just a pen and paper can change day-to-day life.

How do you organise you life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test