Tuesday, 21 April 2015

REVIEW: Maybelline Tattoo Eye Gel



I'm not usually a pink loving girl, but I abso-chuffing-lutely love this pink-gold colour.

There's been a lot written about the formula of these, and I strongly agree that these do not shift once they're dry. I swatched all the colours on my hand three days ago and there's still a hint of shimmer on there. Easily blendable whilst still damp though and I love to mix this with a matt brown in the crease. Beaut.

The pink is a proper princess colour. Peachy rose with a golden glimmer. A really nice touch to any day makeup and easily transferrable to a night look too. The On and On Bronze is great to sweep a small amount over the lid through the day. I wear it most days now in replacement of my usual black eyeliner.

I cannot recommend this product enough. Super, just super.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test