Tuesday, 7 April 2015

REVIEW: Rimmel X10 Volume Mascara


First impressions of this X10 Volume Mascara were pretty low on the excitement front.

The wand has very small, very thick spines. For me this combination instantly means clumpy lashes. After a bit of perseverance, I think I've cracked it. Usually I'd lob a load of mascara on and be done. 5:30am doesn't really endear me to try any more than that. Usually.

With this, lots of little thin layers are necessary to build up to a nice, clump free finish. 

I'll admit, I don't reach for this every morning (especially the early mornings), but it's a nice addition to the makeup bag and good for when I have a bit more time to spend on my eyeholes. 

And whether it provides ten times more volume? Well, I haven't cracked that just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test