Wednesday, 27 May 2015

REVIEW: Maybeline Browdrama Brow Mascara


In an effort to up my brow game, I picked this Brow Drama up. I've used a clear brow gel for about a year and although it helped keep them in position, it didn't help my Cara D look. 

This however is a pretty good improvement. Wasn't so keen on the shades available in my local Boots (see, 'medium' or just 'noir'), but with a light touch and a good brush through before and after application, it's addition to my regime has gotten me a fair few comments - all good. I'll be trying out the lighter colour soon.

It's a definate knack to get just the right amount of product on the spoolie to then apply evenly across the brow - there's been a few times I've blotched it right on the arch and had to start over. Patience is the key here.

On days off I can easily get away with slicking this on without any pencil beneath and walking straight out the door. I haven't really experimented with layering this up on it's own yet, but on top of pencil it does just fine for more dressed up days.

Overall, an excellent addition to the makeup box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test