Wednesday, 3 June 2015

REVIEW: Maybelline Baby Skin Primer


This is a weird product. I'm not a primer fan at the best of times, but I think my slippy skin needs it on the long ten hour Saturday shifts. To a degree I think the Maybelline Instant Pore Eraser helps.

On the plus side, it smooths my skin out wonderfully and creates a flat base for my foundation to go on top of. Granted, I don't wear much foundation, but at the beginning of the day it covers my redness and evens out my skintone. This primer helps keep it in position for about six-ish hours. After that my redness is prevalent and I may as well not wash my face at night for all the makeup left on there.

As for pore minimisation, I think, again to a degree, it helps make my skin look more blemishless. It's easier to work with other products after applying this so my pores are not the first and foremost feature of my face anymore. My pores are worse around the bridge of my nose and I'll admit that this has definately helped make that area more 'blurred perfected' (if that's even a phrase?). Like if someone had blurred out my pores of photoshop.

It is a high street product though, no miracle worker. For under £10, it's pretty good and definately worth a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test