Monday, 11 May 2015

REVIEW: Rimmel Nail Polish

From left to right: Pillow Talk, Glaston-berry, Breakfast in Bed

I've been on the lookout for a coral-ly red colour for a while. I'd love to fork out for a classic Essie colour, but I'm too tight for that. Instead I found this Rita Ora colour whilst browsing Boots the other day. Glaston-berry is a lovely bright tinted red. I wouldn't say it has too much of an orange tint, but the shade is great for boosting a tan. It's also amazing as a one coat wonder.

Breakfast in Bed is a gorgeous mint green and I was excited to try it out. However, Pillow Talk was the one for me that I didn't really want, but for the price I took the risk. In the bottle, both have a slight golden shimmer, which isn't my cup of tea, but once on the nail they look matte unless you're really close up. The super shine is obviously the shimmer and it works really well to give a nice glossy finish.

For just under £2 each I expected to have to put two coats on, which I did, however the Rita Ora colour took me by surprise by going on super opaque in just one. Winner!

Now, although I've linked to Boots there, I got them all for a £1 cheaper each in Savers. It all adds up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test