Sunday, 31 May 2015

WEEKENDER: May


May has been a funny month. It's seemed longer than any other so far this year, not that it's dragged, but it seems to have lingered. Every day has been filled to the brim with something new, something different, a challenge or something to enjoy.

Despite the downs, I've loved the ups - The Tour De Yorkshire going through my hometown, breakfast in bed, finishing a tiny corner of my home, the beach on a cold sunny afternoon, winning and losing a lot of money on the horses and the simplest thing of all, wandering the streets of my favourite city and finding a new tea and cake shop to sit in for a while.

1 comment:

  1. amazing pictures ! you are so talented :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    Ps: I am following you now. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test