Saturday, 20 June 2015

READ: The Colouring Book


Pretending to be a kid seems to be the next big thing.

I am fully on this bandwagon, especially when colouring books are as beautiful as this. I got this Millie Marotta Animal Kingdom book on a whim. It was on offer at Sainsbury's a while back and I thought, why not? 

With the weather being so nice recently, it's been a pleasure to get a blanket outside and sit and colour like I used to when I was little. These pictures are awesomely detailed, but don't let that effort put you off - it's a mini achievement after two days of colouring, you finally finish an elephant!

There are all sorts of different animals, flowers, situations, textures to explore and to get creative with.

It's a great starting point if you want to get your creative spark back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test