Wednesday, 10 June 2015

REVIEW: Essence 2 in 1 Eyeliner Pen


The Essence eyeliner pen hasn't replaced my favourite Rimmel Eyeliner liquid, however I have used it a lot more than I thought I would.

The long nib on the fine end makes a great tool to mark out a cat flick, whilst the thicker end works well to get the line across the eyelid just right. Although the colour is black, it is definately not as intense or and pure a black as I'm accustomed to, so I've been using this as a guideline and then applying my trusty Exaggerate over the top to deepen the colour.

I'm unsure as to whether the pen really needs to be as long as it is. I struggle to fit it in my makeup bag. However, I'm hopeful it means it holds a lot of product and will last longer.

Have any of you tried this? What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test