Tuesday, 16 June 2015

REVIEW: Schwarzkopf Essence Ultime Biotin Volume Conditioner


A bargain buy this one. Found it on the reduced shelf in Superdrug.  I've not used any of the Schwarzkopf biotin range before so this was my trial run. I quite liked it. It has a distinctive smell, one that I got complemented on at work - by complemented, I mean, "oh you smell different today". Make of that what you will.

The consistency is good. It covers a lot of hair with a little product which I like. I thoroughly agree with the 'weightless effect' it claims to have as my hair feels so soft and silky that it might fly up and away at any moment.

Even after straightening, this makes my hair supple and flexible in a non greasy way.

I use this only on the lower parts of my hair, not my scalp, so I can't vouch for the texture/greaseproof-ness at the roots.

For a conditioner that makes my hair feel so great, I'm very surprised to see it on the bargain bay. For 10p, you really can't go wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test