Sunday, 28 June 2015

WEEKENDER: June


June, you have been awesome and a little bit shit too.
June is about family, always has been with two immediate family birthdays in there. Although the 2nd also brought the ninth anniversary of my Grandma's death. She never would've wanted me to cry and this is the first year since that I haven't. I thought about her and smiled instead. 

This month also saw my other Grandma go into hospital critically ill. I thought I would lose her, but I didn't. She's happy, healthy and the best she's been in years so I'm glad.

I'm glad that everything is good.

3 comments:

  1. great pictures ! I love this type of post :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm glad everything is okay, love the photos :)

    danielle | avec danielle // giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear about your grandma but glad she's doing ok now. Beautiful photos, by the way. xo
    www.GlossyFinds.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test