Sunday, 5 July 2015

LIFE: On Bitches


One of the things I've never been good at is making friends.

I know a lot of people, but I wouldn't class them as in the 'friend' category. I have maybe two people, girls, that I class as 'friends', and I don't see either of them very much. If I did, I probably wouldn't be friends with them.

That's just how I roll.

In the past couple of months I've been trying to get myself out there and make friends - get over the boundary and actually make friends with people. It's been an eye opener.

I don't think I'll try again for a while.

Bitches. I always knew that people did bitch, but not as brutally as they actually do. I met with a few lasses I know and I always thought that one of them did't really like the other as much as it seemed when I got them face-to-face, but alright, whatever. And then they started talking about another lass I know and jeez, all hell broke loose! You'd never have thought how nasty someone could be about another person. Especially after all the selfies they post on Facebook with them, all the lovely status', all the smileysmiles.

Made me wonder just what they say about me. So, I thought, nah, I don't want to be a part of this. If friendship is about bitching and being friendly to their faces before slaughtering them behind their backs, I'm not going to be one of them. If I have an issue with someone, I've always just said it and sorted it out with them there and then.

So I'll still say hello, maybe see them out and about, be friendly, but I'll never forget how nasty people can be once I leave the room.

Just goes to show how we never leave the playground, even as supposed adults.

1 comment:

  1. True friends are very hard to comeby, hold onto them tight! The hard part is finding them, finding the one you 'click' with. It is pretty much like dating!haha... There will always be bitchy people, but you can't have bitchy without niceness in the same way as you cant have night without day :)

    www.beaucience.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test