Tuesday, 21 July 2015

REVIEW: Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer & Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer


One of my most favourite makeup products is concealer.

It's also the bane of my life.

Finding the right shade is a minefield. But, I think I've got it down now.

Just buy two. So, for months and months and months, everyone and their Nan has raved about how good the Maybelline Eraser Eye Concealer is amazing. I picked it up, without looking, and bought a shade too dark. Clever. I finally got round to getting the right shade - light - and now it's summertime, it's a tad too light. Mixed together, they're perfect for battling against my dark circles at 5.30am.

The same goes for the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer - a super product, but just not the right shade, unless I mix two. Even in winter, the lighter shade is too fair so I mix away all year long. Together they cover all my red blotches/spots/blemishes and blend into my skin really nicely.

My usual brightening concealer is the only one I use singularly currently, but I put that down to my summer skin. If only I could be this colour in every season!

1 comment:

  1. where do you get the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer ?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test