Friday, 21 August 2015

REVIEW: Dove Oxygen Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner


As soon as these hit the shelves a few months back, I really wanted to try them. But, the price tag put me off. Cue last week when they were half price everywhere and a super happy Jo went and finally managed to get her mitts on them.

The Oxygen Moisture Shampoo claims to volumise hair whilst retaining the moisture levels of an intense rejuvenating shampoo. From my perspective, I agree. My hair feels soft, but bouncy. Nourished, but boosted. Pretty darn good. I especially love the smell! It smells like freshly cut cucumber. I got complemented on the scent from the lads at work - I class that as a winner! Even if you don't like cucumber, it's hard not to appreciate the cleanliness and lightness of it.

The Oxygen Moisture Conditioner works well alongside the shampoo. I blowdry and straighten/curl my hair every day and my usual flyaway ends felt softer and tamer.

Altogether a superb combo. Although once they go back up to full price, I'm not sure whether I'd go out of my way to repurchase. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test