Monday, 3 August 2015

REVIEW: Garnier Pure Active Anti-imperfection Cleansing Gel


I started using the Garnier Cleansing Gel when I had a horrible breakout on my chin a few weeks back. I was disappointed with the results considering this claims to be 'anti-imperfection'.

It smells like the real deal - a clean, fresh, cucumber scent. It foams up real nice too. Takes off all my makeup and grime from the day. At first use, it seems like it'll be a keeper, but the more I used it, the less I liked it.

A few days into using this, I found that I had more blemishes and spots - those nasty, red, under-the-surface-without-a-head spots. After I started using a different wash, my skin instantly settled.

I've used this a couple of times since, and the same reaction has occurred. For me, this is not the anti-imperfection face wash I was hoping for, though I'm sure it's just my skin reacting to one of the ingredients rather than the wash not being what it claims to be.

Have any of you tried this? What do you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test