Thursday, 3 September 2015

REVIEW: CO LAB


I'm fairly certain that most of you will have tried CO LAB at some point over the past year or so.

But, although I've tried CO LAB, I've not tried all the fragrances. Suprisingly (or not), with the recent offer on the miniatures in Superdrug, I decided to try the two original scents that I've not had the pleasure of trying out yet -  New York and Rio. I've tried London - don't rate it. Its smell is definately not to my taste. Paris is much better, but still, doesn't beat a good ol' blast of Batiste

Rio is most definately my favourite. It's tropical and makes the Lad say I smell fruity (and not in a BO kind of way). It's the one I head for if I can't be bothered to re-curl my hair or wash. It's my Sunday go-to.

New York comes in as a close second. I like to use this if I've been cooking and the smell of the food lingers - onions! - because this really neutralises the nasty smells and boosts a lovely light fragrance.

Which one is your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test