Tuesday, 29 September 2015

REVIEW: L'Oreal Super Liner Perfect Slim


This L'Oreal eyeliner caught my eye (pun intended) because of it's tiny nib. My forever beloved Rimmel liner has a reasonably fat nib compared and with my never ending wishfulness to create the perfect cat-eye, I thought I'd give it a go.

First impressions were very similar to all the other felt-tip style liners I've tried in the past - sharp, but not great for filling in. However, after a bit of perseverance I actually really, really like this. I use it 50:50 with the Rimmel liquid liner - this to give me the sharp lines and fill inbetween my lashes for a super dark look and the Rimmel to ensure longevity (that stuff just doesn't budge all day).  

I love this, I'll be certain to repurchase when it unfortunately runs out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test