Thursday, 1 October 2015

Hello October


Usually at this time of year, a weird kind of depression comes over me and I struggle to see any good or enjoy the little things. This year feels different. Or it does it at the moment. I'm holding onto that thought. I feel pretty good.

One of the things I'm especially loving at the moment is my commute to work (the first person ever to say that about 5am starts). My route takes me across super flat countryside so I get to see the sky in a way I've never really seen before. I can see for literally miles and miles to either side of my car and the sky overpowers the landscape. I have nothing to compare it to. It's just amazing.

The sky makes me more happy than (almost*) anything else in the world.

* Obviously 'almost' because the Lad is the best happiness booster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test