Friday, 30 October 2015

LIFE: Me


1. I've been working long distance for over a month now and I'm really loving it. Despite the early starts and late nights, I am thoroughly loving working in a new team. I think I was long overdue a change.

2. I wear a different style every. single. day. (OK, every day that I'm not wearing pjamas.) One day I'll be wearing a teadress and little pumps, the next: ripped jeans and my Nike SBs, the next: a check pencil skirt and a blouse. I have no set style. It's just me, whatever I feel like.

3. I get a lot of hate for what I spend my money on. This is so weird to me. 

4. I usually feel down at this time of year, but this year feels totally different. Maybe it's the meds I'm on. Maybe it's being around new people. Maybe it's the improvement we've done to the house this year. Maybe I'm just different. I feel pumped. Ready for anything. On it.

5. My favourite colour has changed for the first time in like a decade recently. It has been green since I got a pair of lime green ballet flats when I was fifteen/sixteen. Now though, I'm definitely going through a white phase. Everything white.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test