Tuesday, 20 October 2015

REVIEW: COLAB Extra Volume Dry Shampoo


I have mixed feeling about this. I absolutely love the teeny dry shampoo there, but this larger Extreme Volume Dry Shampoo is just...odd.

There's no doubt it's extreme - my hair was the biggest it's ever been. For a night out or event where I'd want super big hair, this is awesome. I love using it to set curls because it holds incredibly well and makes my curls last literally all day. It also smell divine - but that's a given.

The only downside is the dry shampoo it claims to have in it. I don't see it. I don't feel it. This is a hairspray. I used it on clean hair to give a bit of texture - like I do the mini - and it made my hair solid. It didn't feel clean. It felt like I'd dumped a load of old school hairspray into it and if I bent a bit, my hair would snap off.

There's no doubt this product creates the extra volume, but I'm dubious about the dry shampoo aspect. Have you tried this? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test