Friday, 16 October 2015

REVIEW: Olay Instant Hydration Serum


Eye bags. Check. Crows Feet. Check. Those lines that stretch from the bottom of your nose round the sides of your mouth. Check.

I'm upping my skincare game this Autumn. Starting with this day serum from Olay. I'm become quite the fan of Olay products. This feels good from the moment I apply it, I can feel it sinking in quickly without being sticky - always a bonus. It smells great too - double bonus. 

I've been using this for a few weeks now and my skin feels much better for it. Alongside my usual primers and moisturisers this adds an extra layer of protection against the cold/central heating onslaught that's beginning.

For under a fiver, you really can't go wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test