Friday, 6 November 2015

LIFE: MASTER PLAN SIDE D: Artwork/Prints

(here)

(here)

(here)

(here)

(here)

(here)

The next stage of Plan D is to start/complete a gallery wall up our staircase. I've been collecting gold, black, bronze and some wooden (which I've painted copper) frames from our local charity shops - the most expensive of which was £1.50. I have a load of photos that didn't make the cut for my scrapbook that will be framed and put up there, alongside pretty postcards, patterned paper, keepsakes and prints that I hope to purchase from Etsy.

There are so many beautiful prints available from Etsy that it's hard to choose. Throw into the mix this post that Lily published recently and the amount in my 'wishlist' or 'favourited' folders has increased tenfold. Watch this, soon to be full, space!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test