Tuesday, 10 November 2015

REVIEW: Burts Bees Blueberry and Dark Chocolate


For some reason this little Blueberry and Dark Chocolate Lip Balm was only 85p in my local Boots the other day. 85p! I have two of the 'normal' Burt Bees chap sticks flying around a handbag somewhere, but could I heck as find them when I wanted them? No.

Chuffed that this was on offer I picked it up thinking it was just blueberry (I think it would've been better if it was) and didn't realise it has dark chocolate thrown in the mix too. I'm not a great fan of the combination, but it's a definate grower. At first I thought 'ergh! NO!' and now, after continuous enforced usage, I actually look forwards to using it.

I can only assume that others, like me, found the combination a little too interesting for their personal tastes and that's why they reduced it - however, I'm not complaining. It works wonders for my lips just as the normal version does.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test