Friday, 11 December 2015

REVIEW: Intuos Drawing Tablet


This has been on my 'want' list for years.

I've always wanted to be able to add writing to pictures. Simple, sad maybe, but true.

The Bamboo seemed to be the perfect choice, but after a lot (and I mean a lot) of research, it didn't seem the right one for me. So the Wacom Intuos Photo Tablet won and I was so stoked to get this from the Lad for my birthday.

It has a reasonably large writing surface, the pen is comfortable to use and although I've not found any need for them personally, there are four buttons to preset to different functions on the tablet and two more on the pen.

The software that the tablet comes with baffles me. It's way to complicated for what I need, however if you're after something that comes with sophisticated options then this is your guy! I use it alongside a basic App called Sketchbook that I can open a photo in and use the tablet to write on it with - exactly what I wanted.

Once I get more competent with the App, I'll move onto the software, but for now I'm over the moon with this little beasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test