Saturday, 23 January 2016

LIFE: Nine Years


Today marks a whole nine years since the Lad asked me to be his girlfriend. It's been a long nine years - not in a bad way, just in a woah-a-hell-of-a-lot-has-happened way. I think what's more overwhelming is that nine means 'nearly ten'. It's a countdown. A fucking decade!

I feel old.

I keep thinking it can surely only be like five years? Six at a push? Never seven already?! But it's nine. And I'm glad.

I'm glad I experienced everything that I have in these past nine years with him alongside me. I'm glad that I've had my hand in his through difficult times and good times. And I'm glad that he's chosen to share these nine with me and choose to hold my hand when he could easily have his pick of all the ladies.

He's the best and I love him.

1 comment:

  1. oh so sweet ! have been with my boyfriend for 4 years and its been the best 4 years of my life !

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test