Tuesday, 19 January 2016

REVIEW: Jo Malone Mimosa and Cardamom Fragrance


I've seen plenty bloggers rave about Jo Malone scents in the past and never really thought myself one of those people who could pull off such a rich fragrance. In essence, I'm a pleb.

But, with my friends birthday last month I knew just what to get her - although seeing as I've not given her it yet I won't disclose it now - and alongside the main present I was given a gift. A sample of their Mimosa and Cardamom cologne.

First impressions, it's very low level, musky and leafy. With wear there are higher, slightly floral tones, but it still remains very much a base for their famous layering of scents. 

I love it. All I need now is to pluck up the courage to purchase a higher level fragrance to layer it with!

Which is your favourite Jo Malone cologne? Which ones do you layer up?

Find me here too!

1 comment:

  1. I've just bought the smaller bottle of this. It's very deep but I love it!

    Kathryn /Cherries in the Snow

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test