Friday, 15 January 2016

REVIEW: No7 Beautiful Skin Overnight Radiance Boost



It's January. The weather is shit - as usual. And my skin has decided to shrivel up and break out.  I look like death on a daily basis. Super!

Not.

No7 isn't usually a brand I head for, but I had a voucher so I thought I'd have a gander. This Overnight Radiance Boost seems to tick all the boxes. As someone who normally washes her face and then drops straight into a dribbly sleep, applying this was a bit indulgent for me. 

I love the smell of this. It's lovely, fresh and subtly floral. And it lasts on the skin, so I drift off to sleep I'm surrounded by the gentle scent.

After using this for a week, my skin feels supple, looks brighter and I feel more confident with my skin. Definately a winner.

Find me here too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test