Tuesday, 5 January 2016

REVIEW: Oliver Bonas Candle


I discovered Oliver Bonas in York a few weeks back - actually whilst out for my birthday back in November - and it took me a little while to get there during opening hours. Once I did though, I fell in love.

The things I fell in love with most were the candles. Every. Single. One smelled amazing.

I'm glad I left it up to the Lad to choose. In the end he got me the Pomegranate and Patchouli scented one. Not only does it smell amazing just sat on the side, unlit, once it's burning it fills the room with a beautiful freshness. I had it lit most of the day on Christmas and everyone complimented us on it.

I'm excited to try a few more of the candles, especially this one.


Find me here too!

4 comments:

  1. I love the look of this candle - so classy! Just wish I had an Oliver Bonas nearby!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't normally say order a candle online without sniffing it, but I'm sure that whichever you choose would smell absolutely gorgeous! Worth a try anyway :)

      Delete
  2. Now I totally want an Oliver Bonas candle, sounds like it smells amazing!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test