Sunday, 21 February 2016

REVIEW: Dove Hair Therapy Fresh and Care Dry Shampoo


Oh, dry shampoo, you godsend you.

Sundays are basically made for dry shampoo and topknots. Two day hair, don't care.

This Dove Dry Shampoo is a great addition to my haircare stash. It's light, doesn't look like talc on the scalp and really freshens my hair so it doesn't stick down with oils.

It claims to "absorb oils and leave hair refreshed and volumised between washes" which, to a degree, I think it does. I'm not so sure about volumising, but instead of having slick dirty hair, it does make it easier to fluff up.

For a Sunday, when I'm only awake for only about four hours of daylight at this time of year anyway, who cares about washing, drying and styling when I've got this badboy in the cabinet?

Find me here too!

6 comments:

  1. Great post! I really like this product as well. I'm kind of fussy about smells as far as dry shampoos go but this one is great.

    https://britanniarules.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the only one that feels like febreeze, but for hair. (If that makes any sense at all)

      Delete
  2. I didn't know Dove had brought out a dry shampoo but i'd love to try this to see if it's as good as Batiste!

    Caz | This is Caz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer it to Batiste because it feels fresher on my scalp. I find Batiste sits on my scalp in my hair whilst this sprays in and falls out easy enough. The no effort is a win in my book :)

      Delete
  3. I have tried using dry shampoos, but they really make my hair too try, so my hair falls out. Is it as trying as the Batiste one?

    http://www.somewhere-wonderful.blogspot.com.ee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't found it to be, though I didn't have that particular problem with Batiste. It makes my hair feel bouncy and lush rather than lank and straw-like. Hope that helps!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test