Wednesday, 17 February 2016

STYLE: What's On My Face


This is my current face.

I begin with the Olay duo and Maybelline concealer before using the Naked Palette as a slight contour and the Rimmel blush on the apples of my cheeks (carefully as to not overdo it). 

I use the Maybelline eyebrow pencil and a mix of the Naked palette's taupe and dark brown through my brows.

For my eyes, I use the light Walk of Shame shade from the palette swept over the whole lid and a cat flick created by the L'Oreal liner before topping it off with the Rimmel mascara.

This creates a super fresh, but still made up face that's presentable for work and with the addition of the berry lip pencil suitable for the evening too.

Find me here too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test