Monday, 8 February 2016

WEAR: New Look Haul


I have a little obsession with New Look. I think they're reasonably priced, reasonable quality and they have a reasonable range. If I ever need a new top, or some shoes, or a jumper, New Look is the first place I try. 

I'll admit, everyone and their nan's will be wearing the same things as I am, but I'm of the opinion that it's how I style them up that makes the outfit mine.

I've been on the lookout for some slip on pumps for about six months now and I was so close to bagging myself some lovely printed ones on ASOS in the sale, but I missed out. These were only £15 and fit beautifully. (These were the closest I could find online)

The red breton tee has also been on the wishlist since I saw Alfie wearing one aaaages ago. I loved it. Stoked when I found this beast. I especially love that it's quite a large fit so it's super comfy, but looks quite put together.

The sweater was an impulse buy. Again, it's a large fit (which in this weather is great) and I love that although it's a neutral colour, it's texture makes it a key piece.

I've got my eye on a few other pieces too including this blue shirt and this denim skirt.

Find me here too!

1 comment:

  1. I love those pumps, I always struggle to find nice shoes at this time of year!

    Caz | This is Caz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test