Monday, 21 March 2016

LIFE: Hating on haters


I've seen a lot of hating on haters recently and although I'm 100% against those internet trolls that comment things like 'UR UGLY', I do wonder why people turn away from negative comments that could potentially be used for a positive gain.

If someone comments saying 'I like your posts/videos normally, but this is utter shite', for me, that's a comment that can actually be useful. 


If I normally receive positive comments, but tried something different on this occasion then that kind of feedback would work towards me trying another kind of avenue next time. It's not a particularly kind way of putting it, but it gets the point across succinctly.

And a disclaimer at the beginning... if you're posting about something and you're anticipating hate,  just make the content you want! Then as I said, if you're really that bothered use that hate to create something that your audience will enjoy more next time.

It seems I'm hating on the content makers here, but I wholeheartedly agree that some haters take it too far and I really don't see the point in that.

UR UGLY doesn't help anyone. Ever. It's just rude.


Find me here too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!

Skimlinks Test